9 Ways to Say Thank You
From our family to yours, here are 9 Ways to Say Thank You this Thanksgiving & holiday season:
1) Give Food: Freshly made food is a simple and essential way to show someone you care. Whether it's store-bought or homemade, break bread (literally and figuratively) with friends and family this Thanksgiving.
2) Write a Note: Write some words this Thanksgiving. It can be as simple and short as you'd like. As long as it's sincere, it will be cherished.
3) Return the Favor: Remember that helping hand you were lent when you needed it? Now's your opportunity to repay that favor to the person and people who support you year-round.
4) Pay it Forward: Keep the kindness going and 'pay it forward.' Signs of love and support needn't be grand gestures, and they can be given out to those you don't even know. Help those around you have the same great day you're having.
5) Deliver Flowers: Flowers are a phenomenal way to show you care. There are few gifts that represent the beauty of life as well as flowers do.
6) Give Them Something Useful: Sometimes people don't consider the things they need to do the things they love. People often save their money for bills and life expenses. Show your loved ones you pay attention by getting them that 'something' they've been after for awhile now.
7) Give a Gift Card: A gift card is a simple, effective and surefire way to show some sweetness. It's a no-brainer gift whether it's for family, friends, coworkers or a new acquaintance.
8) Sing Their Praises on Social Media: People don't get recognized the way they did back in school days. Social media gives us opportunities to honor and raise up our loved ones in very public forums. Take the time to show some social love, it will be appreciated.
9) Donate Money to Charity in Their Name: The holiday season is the time for giving, and few gestures honor that idea as well as giving to charity. Show the big-hearted people in your life you care and listen by donating to their favorite charity in their name.
Blog Archive2017-06-19 12:01:12
How to Know if The Price is Right
SCENIC VALLEY GROUP OPEN HOUSE!!!
What if you can't afford your housing market?
Local Summer Art and Cultural Events
Home Cost v Monthly Payment
Utah's 1st Place Team!
Red Butte Garden Summer Concerts
Easter Egg Photos!
Raving Fan Review!
Staging Your Home to Sell
There is No Place Like Home!
Tales from Tony Robbins
Top Tips to Avoid Scams
Spring has Sprung!
Josh Lakin - Your Personal CPA
March is the Month of Budgeting!
Your home might be worth more than you think!
Love Where You Live!!!
Going Green with Green Living!
New Listing and Open House!!!
Britteny Elaine Photography
Raving Fan Review!
NEW LISTING & OPEN HOUSE!!!
Click here to see ALL articles.